The weather made the visit more delightful, and sitting in the balcony of the 23rd floor apartment was amazing. Some of the places visited –
- Dolphin Show- seems most children and adults love it; me was indifferent
- Top of Burj Khalifa
- Fountain Show at Burj Khalifa – 3 minutes of musical rhythmic water show
- Drive to the Jais mountain top and barbeque – experience to remember!
- Golfing at Dubai Creek Golf Club – was able to hit some good shots guided by bro-in-law
- Wild Wadi Water park – for water lovers never ending wet day
- Dubai Theme Park – MotionGate, Bollywood rides
- Jebel Ali Park
- 3 Beaches
- Dubai Aquarium
- Glow Garden
- Bounce – must for children; one hour of bouncing will tire them out for sure! Parents can relax. I enjoyed bouncing and failing to put the basketball into the basket.
- BurJuman Fun City
- Ibn Battuta Mall
- Gurdwara – peaceful place; simple delicious langar
Things which can be explored – dubai astronomy, fossil museum. Next Time!