Moved blog to Zola
Steps to moving the wordpress blog to Zola, a static site generator(SSG) -
- Exported wordpress posts to export.xml
- Used wordpress-export-to-markdown to convert posts to markdown files.
- Used wordpress-to-zola to convert markdown files to Zola's format.
- I had to add one fix to the code to handle
- Created a repo for the blog and pushed all the files.
- Followed the steps mentioned here to setup the blog and then serve the blog locally.
- Deployed on my droplet, ran the
zola build command and configured apache to serve the public folder.