What about being a Schrödinger programmer? Then you can be pessimistic and optimistic at the same time 😉
Schrödinger programmer? I had never heard of this term before.So, I sought the help of “Google,the antaryami”. I did not expect to be led to the field of Quantum physics. This link has good explanation of history and the ideas of quantum physics.
1. Energy is not continuous, but comes in small but discrete units.
2. The elementary particles behave both like particles and like waves (what an idea!!).
3. The movement of these particles is inherently random.
4. It is physically impossible to know both the position and the momentum of a particle at the same time. The more precisely one is known, the less precise the measurement of the other is.
5. The atomic world is nothing like the world we live in.
And, the Buddhist perspective
Basically, what quantum theory says is that fundamental particles are empty of inherent existence and exist in an undefined state of potentialities. They have no inherent existence from their own side and do not become ‘real’ until a mind interacts with them and gives them meaning. Whenever and wherever there is no mind there is no meaning and no reality. This is a similar conclusion to the Mahayana Buddhist teachings on sunyata.
I have not grasped the quantum completely.