1. Read more books than in 2014. Enjoyed What is Justice by Sandel, Youth by Coetzee, some of the books from A Very Short Introduction series like Marx, Foucault, History of Human Life
2. Attended the Mumbai International Film Festival for the second time – watched 23 films – favorites – Taxi, Microbe and Gasoline, Risk of Acid Rain, Kaul, Agnieszka, The Forbidden Room, Songs My Brothers Taught Me, The River of Fables
3. Started homeschooling
4. Attended a literary festival in Mumbai – chai and translation sessions were the best. And, a wonderful story told by Gulzar in his soothing voice.
5. Finally, got a chance to visit Mahabaleshwar in the off season – no crowd, relaxed exploration.
6. Took son to two plays performed by Gillo – HANUMAN KI RAMAYAN at Bhavan’s and GULABO AUR PARIZAAD at NCPA