As a parent, it seems one has to constantly battle the internal conflict between wanting certainty; despite knowing well that uncertainty always wins and is unavoidable.
In the words I find Joy,
The self sours high,
Life has no meaning,
Death is the only ending,
Conquer the absurdity of being alive,
By doing what helps you escape from wondering ‘what to do in life’?
Some of the fears which parents usually have –
2. What if the child needs to rejoin the mainstream school (for whatever reason)?
3. What about the college admissions?
4. How to respond to those who keep pestering why home schooling?
5. Role of parents – if not capable to teach even though have knowledge or capable to teach but lack of knowledge in some subjects
6. Choose a curriculum or just explore different subjects